Friday, January 5, 2007

The Time Traveler's Wife - Niffenegger

I really, really loved this story. Had it not contained quite a bit of graphic s** and lang*age, it would have received at least a 4.5 rating. As self-evident from the title, time travel is involved. Henry cannot control when and "when" his time travel occurs. This makes for some very interesting situations! It is a great love story, and it did make me cry. That hadn't happened in a long time. I highly recommend it, but I sure wish some of the graphic content would not have been there.

Completed September 2006
2003, 518 pp.

Rating: 4/5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reviewing this. I've noticed a few people at work carrying it around (I think they are doing it for their book club) and I wondered what it was about.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hadn't really noticed that in "Shadow of the wind", funny how if the writing is done just so...you don't always notice it. Weird!