Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thank you!





Thank you, Kristin, from This is the Life for nominating me for The Thinking Blogger Award. I really appreciate it!

According to the rules I must now nominate 5 other blogs who make me think. Many of the them are part of the NYT Notable Book Challenge, and some of them are also part of my Book Awards reading group. I really enjoy reading their posts. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Amy from The Sleepy Reader

2. Dana from Think Pink

3. Book Haven

4. Mercy's Maid

5. Lisa from Books.Lists.Life

Tag, you're it! Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

3 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Thanks for the nomination! You made my day.

Amy said...

Wow! I am so honored. Thanks for nominating me!

Wendy said...

Congratulations, Michelle... you deserve the award! And I love your picks too :)